Just a brief note to thank you and your team, and the great people you brought together to support our wedding;
– Steff Matheson, [Elle’s make-up stylist, absolutely so good, Elle was delighted]
– Jess, [Mimosa Floral Design. The flower presentation was way above what we expected, so beautifully presented, and really made our home look so good]
– Cheryl, [Cake Cake Baby. A beautifully decorated cake and exactly as promised]
– Corryne and Peter, [Flamingo Flare. Both Corryne and Peter were so professional and easy to have in our home. Corryne presented the food and easy eats, exactly as promised, actually way above what we expected, and Peter our waiter, was just so easy going and friendly to everyone. We can only say thank you and to recommend these two professionals as just the best to have at a home wedding]
– Kirrilly, [Hunter Events. Just so soft easy and friendly. Our thanks for how she fitted into what was happening and for the pressy she left afterwards]
– Francine, [Weeding Celebrant. Franchise was as we expected she would be. So easy to have as our celebrant, low key, knowing that we have actually been together for a very long time, and to get married now, is in confirmation of our growing stronger together] – (we loved her framed copy of our vows, very special)
Louise, we would after such a special day just like to say again, thank you, and request that you please pass on our appreciation and thanks to everyone involved.